February 7, 2011

Black Bear Lodge and Sunny Days in Crested Butte

Hi there,

Accommodations were great (cot was not there when we arrived, but it was delivered upon request – I am still waiting for a receipt for this…can you help?), skiing was great (until I blew out my knee of course), restaurants were great – Rt 66, Stash, Steep, the Chicken place, Wooden Nickel, black tie ski rentals were great (although they did say they were going to credit my account for the 2 days of skiing I missed and I have not seen a credit yet), your service was good – I didn’t work with you as much as Fred did though. Only thing I would suggest to you or the mountain would be a better description/details on how the bus service works…we had it down by the end of the trip, but it was frustrating in the beginning.

Regards,
Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment